Know Your Insurance Rights!
You have the right to choose an experienced shop that you feel comfortable with.
Know Your Post-Accident Insurance Rights!
We work with ALL Insurance Companies and after many years of providing quality services we are a direct repair facility for the following insurance companies:
The Co-operators, Coseco, RSA, Johnson Inc., Unifund
Northdale Auto Body subscribes to two estimating systems – Mitchell and Audatex to provide you with quick, accurate estimates. Northdale also has Imaging Appraisal Services to speed up the Insurance approval process.
Consumers have the right to select quality Auto Collision Repair Services! You have the right to choose the repair shop you want to use. Pick the shop that you feel comfortable with.
How to Deal With Your Insurance Company
Listed here are the steps that you should follow when dealing with insurance and having your vehicle repaired to ensure you’re exercising your insurance rights.
Contact us with any questions you have regarding this process. We’d love to help you out!
1. Insurance Approval.
2. Owner Authorizes Repair.
3. Parts Ordered.
4. If there is rental coverage, this should be arranged.
5. Parts received.
6. Estimated completion date is given.
7. Vehicle is scheduled for repairs.
8. Vehicle disassembled and re-inspected.
9. Insurance supplement report written if additional parts/labour are required.
10. Insurance supplement approved.
11. Additional parts ordered if necessary.
12. Customer updated on completion date.
13. Vehicle setup on Unibody repair equipment.
14. Structural & body repairs made.
15. New panels prepared/installed.
16. All metal work completed and initial tests done.
17. Customer updated on scheduled completion.
18. Vehicle chemically cleaned and tacked
19. Vehicle prepped, primed and blocked
20. Vehicle blown clean, masked & taped, placed in paint booth
21. Multi-step paint refinish process applied.
22. Reassemble, wheel alignment, air conditioning, etc. as required.
23. Wash and detailing, final inspection and test drive.
24. Delivered to customer